We would like to invite you to our joint cross-sector event to review the role of civil society within the proposed systems change approach. This is an opportunity to engage with civil society infrastructure partners and to inform the systems change plan moving forwards. This is a joint event being facilitated by London Funders and GLV as part of the wider work taking place on the Way Ahead.
- To increase understanding on systems change approaches and the research
- To review what systems change means for civil society
- To explore what civil society could do more of to develop systems based thinking
- The Way Ahead, setting the scene – London Funders
- Context and research – Katie Boswell NPC
- Practice Examples
- Rashid Iqbal - North Camden Zone
- Paul Perkins - Save the Children
- Habiba Nabatu - Lankelly Chase
- Nikki Clegg - Big Lottery Fund
Group discussion sessions
What does systems change mean in the context of civil society, why a systems based approach could be more successful, creating a community of practice on systems change.
45 White Lion St
Event terms and conditions